Five Minutes with Me?

>> Friday, June 24, 2011


AFTER HAVE SUCH A HOLIDAY ON WEEK DAY. And it was a tons of inbox in my email, but over of all, one of my flagged (that's what i did to mark which email need to follow up) inbox is pay my attention (a lot) . I know its must be a big sins for me to forgot this but i think that never be late to tell ya'll about this. Do you want to know? oh come on! i can't hear you? Okay, so you want to know right? hihihi but first, give me a drum rolls please..

Three, two, one and ,.. Daraaaa! Thank you so much for my dearest Sherley from http://sherrleys.blogspot.com for the very special interview hunny. "Five Minutes with Beny Ricardo" yes! you can check d'interview here. and OMG i'm so flattered! FYI : she is a tumblr blogger which its been long time there, and her blog was super interesting because of her capability to ask (interview) who's she called undiscovered-talents (well okay, i'm IN) in fashion of course but design and art also. Couple month ready, she made a bright full decision to move from tumblr to blogspot. And she look's became the next promising blogger ( you heard it Vogue?).

So much fun and interesting yet to answer all question she asked to me. Kinda good journalist girl who re-check my grammar also ahaha =p ( thank youh >_< ) and much much love hunny. Then? Vogue? Elle? GQ? or someone else? =p But trust me, five minutes is does't enough, i pretty sure. isn't Sherley?

ARCHIVE

SEARCH

L.O.V.E