We Are "I.N.O.C.E.N.T" Coming Soon ...

>> Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Did you remind Ino? one of my bff and my fave model who's frequently rush up on my blog?. Got missing? oh don't worry darl, you could check my prev freatures post with him here, here, here and here! =p. He asked me about make a fan's page of him, and after the hard meeting and brainstorming, ah Gawwwdezzz" you know its hard to find such unusual acronym or a kewl call sign right? but finally one of his loyal fan's gave us such an "Green light" and YES!

We Are I.N.O.C.E.N.T caused We are Innocent!
What do you think guys? Yaiii i just can't wait for release this page, coming soon gurl!

PS : this is just a preview and after he drops me tons of better photos, we decide to replace this with another better then, yah! professional is a must, even you have to work with your bff's, but i think each idea is worth, so i post this my pop art here, hope you might like this! ^^

Bisous!

ARCHIVE

SEARCH

L.O.V.E