I Made a Brand Nu Start..

>> Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Image Credit : H2@Japan's photostream

Hello world! How are you?? yes, let's just say this is the first time you read my blog, sorry for this sudden Re-Branding guys, but i really need a move, yaii..as u see on header, i change my domain and this blog title became "Purple Snap" , don't be sad, because "Purple Snap" it's still my taste, but with the Nu Guts! aahah.. in addition it's more catchy right?

And for you guys, who already became my follower, please re-check your subscribe option, believe me, it will be use full to stay connected with my blog. Well it's must be a hard work as i do to change my domain, because all link and feed just gone, *crab *crab *crab, it feel like i'm startin from zero. well hope you like this re-Brand Nu.. . stay tune for next post.. that's all, if you have any suggestion, just comment, i want to hear from ya! ^^ Love and *smoooch

ARCHIVE

SEARCH

L.O.V.E