Welcome Back! with Teen Spirit..

>> Thursday, March 04, 2010


Yia! finally I can write comfortably on this blog again. After yesterday and got confused because of the stress in my blog template is not working properly. Maybe you see there is little difference in my blog interface. Well, especially in the comments panel. I do not use DISQUS application anymore, and bring back my blog to default template. But i'm so sorry caused all your comment in previous post is already deleted. I believe that u're disappointed as my self. It was no choice, but NOPE babe!

This is Teen Spirit from Interview Magazine. As hot as my self back for blogging. Craig McDean is my fave now, He show us more than fashion but Youth Rock Culture Atmosphere too. This editorial also shown us how to be a chic junkie. are you ready? =P for conclusions this editorial is completely Youth Teen Spirit. Hot! Junkie! and CHIC!











This editorial by Craig McDean
pics for Interview Magazine Via The Fashion Time Magazine

ARCHIVE

SEARCH

L.O.V.E